- Winter boots- these have removable liners for drying, they don’t have straps or buckles that pop open during play, they are warm, and can be passed down when outgrown
- Neck gaiter- fleece keeps the frostbite away (nylon and other fabrics don’t cut it)
- Wool socks- this is an option but I am not sold on this item. Keep me in the loop if you have/find something you like that I should recommend to others.
- Wool long underwear- these are 100% wool and so warm on even our coldest days. Other long underwear will work but these would be a great gift from grandparents!
- Rain boots- light, durable, good resale value
Provided by Secret Forest but you might consider using at home as well:
- Mittens- I have finally found a pair of mittens I like!
- Snow pants- notice the boy vs girl cut/sizes are a little different
- Winter Parka- again, notice the boy vs girl cut/sizes are a little different
- Rain pants- I prefer the bib style but these are also available in the pant style. As an outdoor school family you can sign up for a discount on POP products.